The Swollen Belly Check Up is suggested to all patients that want to keep their health under control and, in a particular way, all those patients that have recurring gastrointestinal disturbances.
Having a swollen stomach is a common problem for many people, in majority women, a condition that provokes a notable discomfort: the sensation is an unpleasant discomfort of the unnaturally swollen abdomen which is a very annoying condition to have.
The Swollen Belly Check Up consents the observation of the gastric tract and the prevention of recurring pathogens, by effecting investigations in bursts of a series of finalized investigations to evaluate one’s own health and eventual presence of clinically silent illnesses.
After patient history, follows a series of investigations and specialized visits from the Internist Coordinator at the end of this Swollen Belly Check Up.
What does this consists of?
The following test will be performed:
· Blood Tests
· Stool Blood Content
· Intolerance Tests for food products and lactose
· Breath test HP
· Colic Recolonization
· Intestinal Transit Times Test
· Gastroenterological Visit
· Superior Abdomen Ultrasound
How to prepare for the exam:
· no food and water from midnight;
· 1 day (6 hours);
· Double visit from an Internist (Circular Path);
· Deepening and custom personalization in the package;
· Processing of applications in Italy
· Welcoming at the airport and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the hospital, meeting at the hospital’s reception with doctors, processing of applications (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Taking charge from the hospital with processing of applications and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the airport until time of boarding (including car, driver and native interpreter)