During the Slimming check up a questioner of general evaluation measure the oxygen saturation in the blood, body weight and blood pressure to induce the patients to change their eating habits.
The Slimming check up has not only aesthetic purposes. Obesity and being overweight, hypertension, alterations to the metabolism of fat and sugar, diabetes, with added risk factors like smoking, sedentary life and all the other problems linked to weight have to be considered as real and authentic pathogens, which are important factors of risk that can lead to cardio and cerebrovascular illnesses, like heart attacks and strokes.
Identifying and eventual treatment (both pharmacological and non) of these factors during the Slimming check up will allow to prevent mild to long terminal complications and conduct a healthier lifestyle.
What does this consists of?
The following test will be performed:
· Blood Tests
· Complete Urine Tests
· Stool Blood Content
· Tests for food intolerances
· Tests for intolerance to lactose
· Specialized Visit for Metabolic Illnesses
· Dietary Visit
· Body Mass Exam
How to prepare for the exam:
· no food and water from midnight;
· 1 day (6 hours);
· Double visit from an Internist (Circular Path);
· Deepening and custom personalization in the package;
· Processing of applications in Italy
· Welcoming at the airport and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the hospital, meeting at the hospital’s reception with doctors, processing of applications (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Taking charge from the hospital with processing of applications and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the airport until time of boarding (including car, driver and native interpreter)