The Gastroesophageal check up is recommended for those who want to control the symptoms related to gastric reflux.
The gastric reflux is a disease for which the barrier mechanism between the gastric cavity and the esophagus is not working properly. Because of this malfunction, the inner lining of the esophagus is damaged by the presence of the acid and / or bile.
Therefore the gastroesophageal check-up is aimed at those suffering from retrosternal heartburn and regurgitation, but not only. In fact, this disease is also linked to other “atypical” disorders such as asthma, coughing, hoarseness and bronchopulmonary infections.
What does this consists of?
The following test will be performed:
· Blood Exams
· Complete Urine Tests
· Stool Blood Content
· Gastroenterological Visit
· Superior abdomen Ultrasound
· 24h PH Quantity Measurement
· Upper Abdomen Ultrasound
· Esophageal Manometry
· Helicobacter Pylori Search
How to prepare for the exam:
· no food and water from midnight;
· 1 day (6 hours);
· Double visit from an Internist (Circular Path);
· Deepening and custom personalization in the package;
· Processing of applications in Italy
· Welcoming at the airport and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the hospital, meeting at the hospital’s reception with doctors, processing of applications (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Taking charge from the hospital with processing of applications and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the airport until time of boarding (including car, driver and native interpreter)