The Colitis Check Up is revolved around all patients that want to keep under control symptoms of “Stomach Aches” from stress, states of anxiety, sudden fright, bacterial infections, viruses from parasites with a real colon inflammation.
Recently, these last few years, both patients and doctors used the term “Colitis” to refer to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome”, which caused quite a bit of confusion. Today in medicine, Colitis is referred to as the inflammation of the internal walls (mucous membrane) of the colon. Bacterial infections or viruses are the most frequent cause of Colitis. In other cases, the inflammation comes from an unknown cause, just like the “intestinal illnesses” in which the ulcerative colitis is Crohn’s disease.
The Colitis Check Up consents the observation of such disturbances that have become psychosomatic with disabling and annoying problems.
What does this consists of?
The following test will be performed:
· Blood Tests
· Complete Urine test
· Stool Blood Content
· Gastroenterological Visit
· Superior Abdomen Ultrasound
· Bowel Loops Ultrasound
How to prepare for the exam:
· no food and water from midnight;
· 1 day (6 hours);
· Double visit from an Internist (Circular Path);
· Deepening and custom personalization in the package;
· Processing of applications in Italy
· Welcoming at the airport and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the hospital, meeting at the hospital’s reception with doctors, processing of applications (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Taking charge from the hospital with processing of applications and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the airport until time of boarding (including car, driver and native interpreter)