Allergy is an anomaly of the immunity system that provokes various types of antibodies as soon as we come in contact with an allergen, in other terms, a substance classified as “hostile” by our body.
Identifying, curing and keeping all forms of allergy under control can help better the quality of life of the person who suffers from them.
Millions of people suffer from allergies of various types, from food products to pollen, and dust and other substances, constrict the person to adapt a different lifestyle. Allergic reactions can manifest themselves in health threating ways and for this reason it’s suggested to get tested to see just how sensible we are to them.
Allergy specialists and pulmonologists of Marrelli Hospital offer a diagnostic path to recognize problems early on and find the best solution.
What does this consists of?
This package includes the following:
· Visit from Allergen Specialist
· Basic Spirometry
· Rast Test
· Prick Test
· Blood Tests
How to prepare for exams:
· no foods or liquids from midnight;
· 1 day (6 hours);
· Double visit from an Internist ( Circular Path);
· Deepening and custom personalization in the package;
· Processing of applications in Italy
· Welcoming at the airport and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the hospital, meeting at the hospital’s reception with doctors, processing of applications (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Taking charge from the hospital with processing of applications and accompaniment to the hotel (including car, driver and native interpreter)
· Accompaniment from the hotel to the airport until time of boarding (including car, driver and native interpreter)